Search this blog

25/10/2013

Summary from lesson 1-5= Verb conjugation (all tenses) + explanation of tables


EXPLANATION OF TABLES

  • Background Color 



regular verbs


partly (ir)iregular verbs


irregular verbs


  • FONT



FONT
means, (second) conjugation of the same verb,
in most cases only in the past tense.


Please note that in the Present Perfect (Perfectum), the verb has ending from the Group I. Therefore I suggest to only learn conjugation I in the Past Simple (Preteritum)

eg.
                    Past Simple                   Present Perfect
Conjugation I            Conjugation II         

laget
lagde
har laget





TABLE (VERBS & EXPRESSIONS: LESSON 1-5) 













Do you like my Tables? :)



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks